- 285g Theo & Philo 65% Dark Chocolate For Baking coarsely chopped.
- 2 tbsp (30g) unsalted butter
- ½ cup (125ml) full fat cream (matgrädde)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup freeze dried raspberry
- ½ cup freeze dried pineapple
- ½ cup Theo & Philo Pure Unsweetened Chocolate
- Heat the full fat cream on medium to low until it reaches 43c to 45c. Do not overheat the cream as cacao butter will separate from the solids.
- Pour the warm cream over the chopped Theo & Philo 65% Dark Chocolate.
- Let the cream sit for a few minutes. Do not stir.
- After 2-3 minutes, stir the mixture until everything is combined and is nicely smooth.
- Keep in the fridge to set for about 1-2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Roll the truffle into balls and coat with your prepared toppings.
- Serve and enjoy.